RJB Hydraulic Hammers has developed a series of user training videos to assist both new and experienced hydraulic hammer operators. The videos are posted on both our Youtube Channel and our Facebook page.
While we ship a paper operator’s manual with every hydraulic hammer purchase, it’s not something that is usually taken to a Jobsite. Having any time access to training videos increases customer satisfaction and differentiates RJB Hydraulic Hammers from suppliers who simply don’t put the customer’s needs first.
Below are some of the already published videos:
- How to Install a Pin Kit on a Univeral Top Bracket
- How to Install rubber plugs on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK330)
- How to install retainer pins on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK330)
- How to charge a HydroRam Hydraulic hammer with Nitrogen
- How to fill the Autolube (if installed) on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK300S)
- How to install a working tool on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK45)
Additional videos planned:
- Setting up and understanding the nitrogen gauge
- Best practices in setting up the Combo Skid Steer Bracket (where applicable)
- Accumulator (where applicable) step by step setup guide
If there are videos mentioned above that are not on either list, please reach out to [email protected] to see if we can include them in a future release.