While we ship a paper operator’s manual with every hydraulic hammer purchase, it’s not something that is usually taking to a Jobsite. Having any time access to training videos increases customer satisfaction and differentiates RJB Hydraulic Hammers from suppliers who simply don’t embrace change.
Below are some of the already published videos:
- How to Install a Pin Kit on a Univeral Top Bracket
- How to Install rubber plugs on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK330)
- How to install retainer pins on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK330)
- How to charge a HydroRam Hydraulic hammer with Nitrogen
- How to fill the Autolube (if installed) on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK300S)
- How to install a working tool on a HydroRam hydraulic hammer (example HK45)
Additional videos planned:
- Installing a working tool
- Setting up and understanding the nitrogen gauge
- Best practices in setting up the Combo Skid Steer Bracket (where applicable)
- Accumulator (where applicable) step by step setup guide
If there are videos mentioned above that are not on either list, please reach out to [email protected] to see if we can include them in a future release.